I've had both, I got rid of the PS3...

They both have streaming from Netflix, and both have exclusive games, but the XBox's community is far more bearable...

In my opinion the XBox is really the winner and those who use the PS3 are simply fanboys of sony tongue...

You can upgrade the hdd in the PS3, but with the XBox you don't really need to as the largest they have is like 250gb and you really only use it to store media and game data (you can even save some whole games)

Media streaming is far better on the xbox, my ps3 always gave me issues with upnp media sharing.

Gaming I much prefer the xbox, netflix streaming you can have a "Group" video where you and 8 people can watch the same media and talk during it and have it at the same area, which adds far more of a social aspect to the whole thing.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!