Hi Jaisp,
Thanks for reading.
I wish it were that simple and i wish that i was in a position to make such a bold move without consequence. While I can see that this person is a piece of dirt. Not eveyone else can. He is an expert bull**itter! The older ladies on our forum respect him to some degree. They can't recognize him as a giant piece of poop. I have nothing against older unmarried women -- far from it -- but i'm thinking of one at the moment who could be convinced that this sh**head was somehow serving the greater good by trolling his own forum.
It would be much more diplomatic for the forum owner if i were to have this guy nailed for harrassment instead of banning him. If i just banned him some females -- long time contributors -- would view it as me abusing my moderator powers