F2 will get me there, but it will not recognize the CDrom... I have already been in there and told it to boot CD first (for the 4 of the 6 that the option was even available). They are all
dell computers ranging from 750's to 1450.
I really am at a loss on how to re-install my Win2003 servers on them or even ubuntu for that matter.
Dunny
I am a little confused with this statement Dunny.
When you enter the bios settings is the cdrom showing correctly for available drives?
What bios is it for the
dell?
Well I peeked on a older xp box I have . And this is how the bios is set.
On the main menu it should recognize the drives you have.
Then on the boot menu it is displayed in order of boot sequence per device.
So if the cd is found on the main menu.
When you goto the boot menu. The cd needs to be on the first line number one in the sequence.
If you read the help. It should be something like select the cd drive in the boot menu and use the + key to move it to line 1.
If it is not on line 1 then it will boot from the first drive in order 1 through 4 found that has a os installed on it.