Originally Posted by PianoWorld
I wasn't sure it could be integrated to work with the custom islands (not sure where to "hook" them in).
I think that the overall way that CI's are being handled hasn't really changed in v8, so it should remain with a php and a html section for input.

Basically you'd just enter whatever code that your ad manager software provides into one of two input areas (if it's PHP code it'd go in the PHP area, or if it's say JavaScript you'd put it in the html area)

From there it's just a matter of your ad manager rotating the ad


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!