Hi to All, I have just received this as a PM from one of our moderators at OutdoorKing, and I post it here in toto..... I cannot answer this one, and am hoping someone at UBB Threads may be able to help with an answer.
Kindest Regards,
Darryl

In the broken shaft thread, Deadly Dave has posted a whole lot of excellent pics telling how to replace the intermediate shaft in a Greenfield 12-32. It is probably a fairly common operation, whether to replace the shaft or the clutch plates - that shaft is the heart of the mower - and Greenfield do not seem to have a service manual or any other instructions for doing it. I'd like to see Dave's write-up available in Outdoorking archives for years to come, but because of the number of pictures and the size of the files, he had to just use Photobucket for quite a few of them. AFAIK, Photobucket pictures are dropped after a while, and this will mean that Dave's write-up will become useless in the archives. Is there a way to stabilise the pictures so they will always remain available?

Many thanks,
Kindest Regards,
Darryl