Their instructions are:

7. Run “install.php” In your web browser, access the file install.php (URL will look something like http://www.yourdomain.com/yourdirectory/ubbthreads/install.php)

This will run a step-by-step test to complete your installation. Simply follow the instructions as they appear in each screen. Be prepared to fill in your database name, user name, and password during this routine. NOTE: To fill in the fields during the install.php test, use absolute URLs, not relative URLs.

NOTE: The install.php test will assist you with setting paths and URLs, but it is still a good idea to verify that they are correct. See the “Additional Tips” documentation for more assistance with paths and URLs.

This is where i'm at and stuck at:
Step 2
This next step consists of gathering the database information. You will need to know the server the mysql engine is running on, the database name, the username, and the password if necessary. (GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE AT LEAST! jUST A CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!)
Database server ?
Database name ?
Database user ?
Database password
Tablename prefix (no spaces)

No matter what I put in here, it's wrong. Can they at least give an example? I have never used PHP before and I know I have it. My server's control panel says it's here:
/usr/bin/php4
Where do I put that? What do I put in the rest of it? If I at least had an example, i'd have no problem!
Thanks! Been working on this one little step 2 for the past 3 hours so i'm a little frustrated at the directions they (don't) provide!