Hi,
Apologies if this is covered elsewhere, and also for the older version of UBBThreads that we're using!

I've started working at this company and we host a forum for our members. A problem has arisen and although I don't think it will actually affect anyone, I was just wondering if this is something that is a known bug, or if it is something that is going on our end.

Here is the problem, my user account is the admin account, so I have access to everything. One user had been banned from our forum, and to make sure that he was definitely banned, I tried logging into the site using his login details.

I had closed down my browser, and opened it up again...

After logging in using the member's details in the main content area of the page I get the correct message saying 'You are banned.. etc etc', but along the top I get the Welcome message welcoming myself, as in the admin user.
As well as that, I get the headings 'Admin', 'My Profile' etc, and clicking on these allow me into the forums as if I am the admin user again.

Now this probably won't be a problem because the member "shouldn't" have access to anyone else's login details, but I still think this is an issue.

Is this something that has been seen before, and been fixed?

It's just my board are asking me for reasons now, and I need an answer!

Cheers,
Dan