Well, this is a User to User support forum, none of us are "staff". If you'd like to communicate with the owner directly there is a phone number on the main page of the site, or you could fill out a helpdesk ticket...

As for Rick, I know he moved, but I'm not sure if he'll be developing code for the UBB in the future; it is his baby though so I wouldn't be surprised.

There will be several interim releases while v8 is being developed; v7.6 should be out shortly.

As for debit, I'm pretty sure it'd have to have a Visa/Mastercard logo (so it'd act as a creditcard) otherwise you can mail in your payment as listed on the order page.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!