Originally Posted by NWPphotoForum
1. A more customizable front page portal - allowing individual threads to be placed on the front page, regardless of what forum category they are in (without including the entire forum).
2. For a more "Facebook" approach to participation. I get an annoying email from Facebook EACH time I post (or someone replies to me). This is a great way to build up forum participation, regardless of how I feel about them. tongue Having said that, obviously, this is something that forum members can customize to their comfort levels.
3. Members should be able to upload files to both forums and galleries (like in older UBB 6.5). The idea that you need to create a new gallery forum to upload images is just silly to me.
4. Bolder Facebook/Twitter/Google Plus customization buttons to make them more 'in the mind' when posting.
5. Passwords, particularly in this day and age, should be allowed to be longer than 20 characters.

More to come...

Thanks
James


I agree 100%


Love to hate, hate to love.
Cowards taste of death many times, heroes taste of death but once. ~William Shakespeare