As I don't want them to get buried in my wishlist thread, I've split this off into its own baby topic tongue...

#1: I'd love to see some work done on the Portal, I just think it can be so much more...

#2: Well, you can do that if you add everything to your watched lists... A lot of host impose email limits per day, such a feature would hit that lol.

#3: People can upload files to any forum that allows attachments; the whole idea behind the gallery was supposed to mimic other gallery software options, I think we really failed to do this in the past and I'd LOVE to see the gallery worked on in the future...

#4: I really HATE the current implementation of the social sharing options, this area really needs some love in the future.

#5: Agreed, especially since we MD5 the passwords, they're always the same length in the DB...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!