Four users using windows 7 have this problem.

The browsers are Ie 7, ie 9 and mozilla.

Here's an explanation that seems as good as any:

"It happens to me quite often, but it's not only on this site. For me, it seems to be a combination of browser and memory clear problem.

I've found that if I leave the computer turned on for a few days without rebooting or clearing cache, the problem starts. It starts faster if I also have open some of the larger "memory hog" programs I use (Adobe Photoshop, especially).

What I've found is that it when it starts, I select "close" on the browser (that way I'm sure it actually stops running), close the other large programs I have running and reboot, the problem goes away.

And I now try to clear cache and remove temporary files more regularly."

Last edited by tacks; 09/25/2011 3:09 PM.