Originally Posted by SteveS
I run an older version of Flashchat, with some long forgotten tweaks. I could not get a newer version to work, and got no support from the people there.
I actually got told that if I'm not going to be productive to not post... And even got an infraction for saying "So what, this Darrin guy has no problem taking my money, but has a problem with even acknowledging that I've bought his script and providing any level of support?"...

Yeah, that's how you run a business, take their cash and tell them to eff off lol...

Originally Posted by Chosen
Anyone know of any good alternatives? I have tried a few over the years but it seems that everything affordable ends up with the developers disappearing at some point.
I still really love IRC servers; their free, you have full control over your channels; the problem lies in the fact that you may not end up with the nickname you want... But there are thousands upon thousands of free servers to use, and my pJIRC addon over @ ubbdev should still work with it without any problems...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!