Originally Posted by driv
I'm not why both you and Ruben use the word 'professional'.
Is it at all necessary?

Not everyone uses a forum as a professional organ.

In the case of this forum yes, I believe it is since this is a support forum for the software, whether the user uses the software for business or social there should be a level of 'professionalism' here.

Originally Posted by driv
My opinion remains the same. I still strongly disagree with censorship!

(No deliberate intent to inflame meant; simply a debate.)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but none of us know how the owners of the software and this forum want it ran. I can only guess the mods here may know.

As with each of our own forums, we will allow or disallow certain material to be posted. Just because one may allow certain material to be posted doesn't mean it is allowed everywhere.

I was not offended one bit by it, but that is not something I would allow posted on my site nor would I expect it to be allowed here which is a support site for the software.

You may not like that it was removed, some may approve that it was. What it boils down to is, its not your site, nor mine. I agree with Ruben and the way he handled it as these support forums should be kept professional.

Does this mean no joking around and such, no not at all but there is and should be a line of professionalism.

Last edited by gliderdad; 12/15/2011 7:56 PM.