I got this earlier:
Mindraven Hosting

Hi,

As most of you may have noticed, we have had a few problems with security and the stability of our servers due to a recent, powerful hack.

We are working hard at Mindraven Hosting to fix everything that has been damaged by the pirate.

Our servers went down today for about 2 hours to perform an emergency security maintenance to make sure that what happened dosen't happen again.

Our servers MAY experience a few other downtimes during this next week because we will be greatly enforcing security and backup mesures.

If there are any downtimes, there should be pretty short and nobody should panic if sometimes, something is not working correctly on their website.

If your website seems to be affected by something, open up a support ticket and it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Again, we are truly sorry for what happened are actively working on solving all the problems we have.

We sincerely hope that this event didn't affect your trust in our company.

Thank you

----------
Mindraven Hosting Administration

Honestly, with issue after issue I don't see why you guys aren't demanding refunds and going elsewhere...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!