I'm wondering if any other customers of Mindravens hosting is having the same problem as I am?? I'll try to make this as short as possible.
Saturday Mindraven switched servers. I start to have a problem in the control panel. I have it set up so that I have to approve all new members. When I go to the "users in the registration queue" I'll have some members who have not verified there email address. Then I'll click "resend verification" and "Submit". It appears to have accepted the command but then I get a screen showing:
Not Acceptable
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /forums/ could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox as a browser and the only way to access my website again is to close the browser and relaunch it.
So I tried Internet Explorer and have the same problem... Internet Explorer cannot read this webpage format
HTTP 406

Then I try on my Droid phone and get an error on their too!!!
The only way for me to access any part of my website on the phone is to clear the cache and relaunch the browser and log into my site again.

I didnt have this problem until Mindraven switched servers....maybe its just a coincidence, maybe not.

Any ideas as to whats going on with this error?