I'd like a little more out of the current options for groups; I saw something similar in a vBulletin mod years ago...

- Group Moderator: Can add/delete people from groups that they are the moderator of; can be useful for sites who want to have a "club" like feel as groups can be setup to allow access to "group specific" forums.

- Request to Join Group: Users can request to join groups; groups could be set to allow open enrollment whereby users would just join the group or have it allow requests (or not at all) so that users can request that an administrator or group moderator could allow them in the group.

i figure by opening these we could breathe some more functionality into the group system that we use; make it a little more useful.[i][/i]

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!