I've been pretty sick lately otherwise I'd try to be a little more helpful; but "addtofav" is defined in only the new post and new reply pages; i haven't even really looked at the code to look at it to see the difficulty but I did take and use grep to see where all it's listed for you...

Keep in mind that scripts do processing, templates do the display.

[root@ns1 forum]# grep -r "addtofav" *
scripts/newpost.inc.php: $addtofav = "";
scripts/newpost.inc.php: $addtofav = "
scripts/newpost.inc.php: "addtofav" => $addtofav,
scripts/newreply.inc.php: $addtofav = "";
scripts/newreply.inc.php: $addtofav = "
scripts/newreply.inc.php: "addtofav" => $addtofav,
templates/default/newpost.tpl:{if $addtofav}
templates/default/newpost.tpl:{$addtofav}<br />
templates/default/newreply.tpl:{if $addtofav}
templates/default/newreply.tpl:{$addtofav}<br />

Last edited by Gizmo; 09/20/2012 10:46 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!