Oh wow.

Er...

There is no delicate way to say this.

You REALLY need to get logged back in with your old host and BACK UP YOUR DATABASE!

Back when you might have been running UBBClasic, all you needed to do was copy over all the directories and files and then edit the config file to set the paths.

Easy-peasy.

It is not quite as direct with UBBThreads. The directories and files in your "forums" directory is only half of the whole. ALL your actual content is stored in the database. Without that, you have no forums.

You cannot use your control panel until you edit your config file. You will need to connect to your new host via FTP and download the file. It's the file named "config.inc.php" in your "includes" directory. Edit all the path and URL references and then you need to enter the database name, as well as the user name and password for the database user account that has full access to the DB.

That is IF you have your DB moved over to the new host.

From what I read in your posts, I see that you are a bit out of your element. This might be a time for you to consider hiring someone to do this stuff for you.

However, you MUST get the DB from your old host. Without that, all your content is lost.

Sorry if I just put a sinking feeling in your stomach, but someone had to tell you.