Thanks for the replies.

I'm running 7.5.6
UBB Control Panel says I'm running PHP Version 5.2.17, but my host says it is 5.3.13
MySQL is 5.0.91-log

Technically, I only have one Admin. One other guy has privileges, but he doesn't mess with the control panel. Will the fix you suggested work for me?
Don't worry about upgrades - I've already screwed because my board has tons of custom work. Plus, no sense in worrying about something that may not happen frown

What's weird is that my board was working perfectly for at least a month since the last time I changed anything. Why would it go down now?

I have unlimited bandwidth and storage space - that shouldn't be a problem.

The problem occurs every time. It's not a fluke that the config file got wiped - it will happen every time I try to use the control panel.

My permissions all check out OK according to the control panel.

The scripts folder has the same number of files as it did a month ago.

Thank you,
Evan