Originally Posted by Ruben
Ubbdev is a non vendor site.
It was created to support user modifications to the stock code that are not supported by the vendor.

As far as editing the template files.
to be clear the template files are big edits to the code.
Styles are another thing.
like here ubb uses one style while at ubbdev they use another style.
With some minor template changes.
I would get my feet wet with the stock code and get understanding on the structure before I started to blindly make changes to the code.
Remember that styles are CSS based so a lot can be done with just that.

thanks
so grin you are saying to test the waters before jumping in head first as I always do ( sink or swim so you learn to swim as fast as you can grin )

ok ill take your advise
in process of working on it now
Forums is new for me this will be my first time to do one
always wanted to do one but been a little cautious now just want to jump in and get it done
thanks again


Busy Creating the Future