See here:
Originally Posted by SD
yah, i don't expect a point release.

i just think i will fix the small things and then upload a new .zip after a week of users using it.

only reason for a p1 release is if there is a killer in there somewhere.

only real 'bug' right now is in html.inc.php ( fix supplied in that thread ) with $refresh and that isn't a show stopper.

the rest of the fixes are already in the members area.

2c


I imagine all of our little grypes will be included as well.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!