Originally Posted by Reboot
Thanks for the reply, I'll email them, but I am confused, which is easy. smirk

In a nutshell can you tell me what has changed in the last year or so? I swear that it was just in the last year or so I was able to sign up for a demo at the link I posted. Ownership or something? Sorry, I don't follow these forums or UBB very closely but a customer was in the market for forum software so I set up php for them, and wanted to let them try UBB also.

TIA

Even if the demo is still alive.
They way it did work was the vendor setup a installation on their server and gave you admin rights to it. I believe it was for something like 10 days.

The only download was a test script which I think is still there.
But it was just a php script that ran and checked if your server software was compatible with ubb.

Now if you go back to like the year 1998 there was a demo ubb classic that you could download and use.
Then there was a trial version for a short time.


Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers