I have a new server due to a problem on my old one. I do have a backup of the SQL files that I restored on the new server.

So as far as the software portion of ubbthreads I downloaded the current software and followed the new install instructions.

After I copied all the files to my server and verified the permissions, I ran the install script. I used my restored database user and password information. Everything passed: the permissions, database, and paths all were fine. When the install script got to the screen to define the admin user, a message came up saying it was already done.

The initial page of the board was not formatted at all like I was used to, it was pretty hard to read. I clicked on the login link and logged in as the admin user. I then clicked on the control panel link and closed the board. I figured that I needed to run the rebuild utility before I opened the board for use.

But when I went back to the original message board main screen, I got an error message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /var/www/vhosts/dennyp.com/httpdocs/ubbthreads/includes/config.inc.php on line 106

That line and the ones around it follow. (The bold entry was added by me to point out line 106)
$config['MAX_WIDTH_IMAGE'] = "400";
$config['HOMEPAGE_TITLE']= "Title for link";
$config['SITE_EMAIL']= "";
$config['SITE_EMAIL_TITLE']= "Contact Us";
$config['PRIVACY_STATEMENT'] = "none";
$config['MAX_AVATAR_SIZE'] = '100000';
$config['BOARD_IS_CLOSED'] => '1'; THIS IS LINE 106
$config['MARKUP_HTML_TOGGLE'] = 0;
$config['DO_AGE_CHECK']= 0;
$config['MINIMUM_AGE'] = 13;
$config['SPECIAL_CHARACTERS']= 1;

I get that same message when I go to dennyp.com/ubbthreads. I am running Php 5.3.3 and sql 5.1.73.

So now what? Suggestions?

DennyP - www.dennyp.com
DennyP Travel