Trying to keep everything in ONE place; here is the discussion thus far:
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Mark, what's the value of your servers "max_input_vars" setting?

It's possible, with a lot of forums, that your reaching this setting and that's why things are zero'ing out. Try inserting "php_value max_input_vars 5000" into a .htaccess file under your UBB.threads install and check your phpinfo output to see if your host allows you to offset, and if so try to recreate this bug.

I have an entry on the Wiki for this: Issues with the PHP 'max_input_vars' Setting

Originally Posted by Mark_S
Ok for the record i'm sitting on max_input_vars 1000 1000
Give me a day or two and i will do as you say and get back to you.
Fingers crossed smile

max_input_vars 5000 5000
Yes checked after checking php ini after restart of httpd service.

FAIL

using the Group Permissions updating the image size to a new value (Submit) value is now zero !

From what i can tell from the Gropu Permissions these have changed to zero

Can read topics
Can reply to existing topics
Maximum size of file attachments
Can create Polls in Replies
Can post using Markup/UBBCode

There the ones I know had a value and have changed to zero.

Others permissions have kept there settings view ad island and a nother one or two.
But mainly in this group its 1 members forum so alot of the permissions were zero to start with.

Hope that helps.

This also seemed to be a similar pattern from what was being reported back to me from the other groups i updated.

Can read topics
Can reply to existing topics
Maximum size of file attachments
Can create Polls in Replies
Can post using Markup/UBBCode

The first bit of feedback was I can no longer read a topic in X forum.

Using the Group permissions things fail.
and some permissions are zero.

I thought Gizmo wanted me to comment on this thread,
Originally Posted by Gizmo_On_UbbCentral
I suspect that this is an issue with the "max_input_vars" setting on the server; please see my comment to your post at UBBDev for instructions to test.

Additionally, there is an entry on Wiki: Issues with the PHP 'max_input_vars' Setting

Ok going back to UBBCentral Click me

Originally Posted by Gizmo
Where does the FAIL come in? Is your phpinfo showing a value of 5k and it still set things 0?

FWIW, I want all replies in one place, hopping back and forth is just going to derail the issue further...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!