Well, I would like to get started. I think, given the extra pixels, it just makes sense to use the File Manager. I suppose it would be simple for me to do. I just need to decide the size allowed and number allowed for each user. If I recall, that is per thread/topic. Or forum? Certainly, not the entire board.

I have asked a bit about the cpanel. Is that helpful in determining the size of the drive? Again, if the host of the board is going to add a larger HDD, I would want to do that first. Or, as I asked in one of the other five hundred places I have asked, lol, does each file that is saved to board's drive, keep its link to that drive? I mean, those images, etc. don't have to be copied over to a new drive?

I would think since I have been using this board for over 11 years, the hard drive size has to be less than 512 GBs. I am not even sure if they made drives that big before. Then again, if we have a hosting company, they could just be upgrading the hardware on their end without our knowing.

UBB version 7.5.8
php version 5.4.22
MySQL version 5.5.36-cll