UBBDev, A Gardeners Forum, UGN Security all are running on CloudFlare and using the shareaholic system without issue (and have since I wrote it for inclusion to 7.5.8, which was changed by the developer at the time to suit his needs).

You might have issues with the "Rocket Loader" item via CloudFlare, but I believe that I have that enabled on AGF and it's still operating there. You could use the "Development Mode" feature to see if it is having any issues though, it'll bypass all of the CF features and render your site directly.

Also, the tracker and privacy settings are browser specific and are not addons.

If your server isn't configured to link the referrer IP through CloudFlare (with the Apache addon) you will likely see that all of your users are using the same IP. The in development version 7.6.0 has several updates for CDN's that I've discovered quirks for; but if you run a VPS or Dedicated machine I'd recommend you install mod_cloudflare to your Linux system if you're using a CDN (this will not be a requirement in v7.6.0 as we detect various proxy headers).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!