Originally Posted by Gizmo
Are you replacing Eddie as the ubb guy over there?

As for getting removed, they have a page for that here.

As for slow deliveries, since messages are getting out, there's not really much we can troubleshoot at the script level.
Yes, Eddie has moved on, or at least for now he has. I am new to glider central, but I have offered up my help as I understand technical issues pretty well most of the time. The board is on 7.5.6, not sure how critical it is to get it updated to the latest release.

As for the mail issue I have no idea what else to do on it as of now. When I said I was using gmail that was for my personal account on the forum site in question and if the forum can't send me an email to my personal gmail account then that is an issue in my eyes. I do understand that it includes another server and such, but there are no users that are on our server for emails, so it really doesn't do me much good to have it work only for there. I can understand from a troubleshooting perspective, but I was more wondering if it was something on the ubb side of things, which it doesn't appear to be.

So, I'll pursue things with the ISP/Host and see where that goes, but probably not going to go very far.

Thanks for all the help and feedback.
Phil