Where we where told we can release several new versions per year, the upcoming release of 7.6.0 is a total rewrite of several major portions of UBB.threads and will serve as the ground work for all future builds (just as the changes pushed in 7.5.9 where made to help bring this vision in line). The Control Panel has been completely rewritten, code has been adapted in the front end to allow mobile browsing, and a lot of the front end coding has been cleaned up (with the goal of being HTML5 valid). Unlike previous developers, we have been providing a forum (UBBDev Official UBB.threads Announcements) so that users can monitor the progress of major milestones that have been tackled (other than just seeing it live on the forum installs for both Central or at UBBDev when the change gets moved over).

Heck, just this last weekend I spent 5 hours going line by line of every major template, cleaning up missing html tags and html nesting issues on the front end and several in the Control Panel.

We've been working to get a release out, but we've also working to squash bugs and finish a major hurtle of making 7 year old outdated code that's been abandoned, relevant and standards compliant (the last major rewrite of anything was 7.5 which was released in 2009; UBB.Threads Changelog Index and was never xHTML Valid).

One thing that confuses me is that your account at UBBDev has access to the Official Development forum at UBBDev (where beta users can access the latest archives), which means that you have access the current set of alpha's (or "Snapshots"), so you should know more than anyone else that we're actively developing things; especially since the last alpha posted was ubbthreads-7-6-0.20160304.zip which was posted on March 4th.

If anyone wants to see a complete changelog of what we've updated thus far, Isaac has a huge listing on his server here.

Rest assured that we're not just sitting on our hands; once we where granted access to updating the forum here on Central, we've been pushing the latest builds out here as well as UBBDev when we push each package out. In fact, if users WANT to join the beta team, they're more than welcome to read the UBBWiki article "Beta Testing UBB.threads" which gives instructions on how to join the beta team.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!