Gizmo, I'm hesitating to use the page as i need to fill in email which is not allways the scammer and the user name is the legit persons id.
However when a scammer register with his own then its a good thing to report.

Isacc,
I'm still struggling, this because I don't know how many accounts that was affected, some may be unused by the scammer up til now so we'll see what the future brings. I struggle to investigate each new member as much as i can, experience is a good help but not all.
In a future version I would prefer that in » Control Panel » Member Management >> registration queue the ip address becomes a clickable link to a who is ip look up page. as it is now I need to copy each new member and paste into a who is ip address look up page. That link could be a setting in the Admin area somewhere if one favor a special who is ip page. it would help me a lot.
Oh yes the multiple login notification is real good maybe a PM multiple notification could be created too or I may have to set the rights so that a member can only PM to one member at the time.

Also in the logs in » Control Panel » View Admin Logs, IP address can be links as well, its also is good if it log if a member change his email address and maybe password. I don't need to see the pw but just the fact it has been changed could be a clue.

So now my efforts lies in keep looking in the sales forum if there are strange cheep sales offers and if new members look suspicious.

Am a bit tired so my brain may not work correctly right now, take it for what it is.

Well see if I make a jailed group I'm pretty busy right now before I'll be driving thru Europe to Italy for three weeks will be riding classic motorcycles down there.

Cheers

Last edited by Morgan; 06/07/2016 5:48 PM.

Morgan Johansson
BritBike Forum
https://www.britbike.com/forums/ubbthreads.php