Yeah, what JAISP said, lol.

Most of the front end of the software has been rewritten, providing a spring board for future development, and yes, it's just taken this long to get it rewritten.

In the coming versions after 760 is released we'll end up doing more work on the database and queries, hence why were not bumping to v8 at this time.

With v759 we wanted a long term release that would be stable enough to be the spring board to 760; if you look at the UBBWiki UBB.threads v7.5.9 Changelog you'll see that, where it seems like a small update, a lot of work went into getting things standardized and getting defaults up to modern specs.

Whereas the UBB.threads v7.6.0 Changelogs you can see that a lot of work goes into the product over the coarse of just a couple of weeks, and it's all being actively developed; a couple of months ago things where deemed stable enough for is to carry the preview builds here and not just on UBBDev and our Beta Tester sites (for more information on becoming a Beta Tester, please see Beta Testing UBB.threads).

We know that several of you are eagerly anticipating a release, and we don't have a solid release date thus far, but it's coming as our list of requirements for a release dwindles.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!