Once again, the new owner will need:
- A Domain Registrar, they can use your existing registrar or opt to use their own. Godaddy.com is a great registrar for domain names, but they're a horrible webhost. The new owner will need to do what is called a "Domain Name Transfer", where they're transferring the domain out of your control, and into an account owned by them.

- A Web Host, they can use your existing web host, or opt to use one of their own. I have a list of Recommended Webhosts that work well with UBB.threads; the plan they'd need really depends on the resources that your existing site utilizes. If they change webhosts, versus just using your account at your current host, they'll need to migrate the structure and files of your current host (including the MySQL Database) to their new webhost.

I offer both consulting and migration services through my company page VNC Web Services, I am a 3rd party developer for UBB.threads, and am not a representative of the company that owns UBB.threads (which would be UBBSystems).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!