There is not only a Version 7.6.0 Changelog thread here at UBBCentral, which lists all of the major changes coming in v7.6.0, which was last updated on November 7th, but there is also the Official UBB.threads Announcements forum at UBBDev was last updated on November 5th (Development of UBB.threads v7.5.9+ is done through UBBDev).

Live coding of v7.6.0 is running at both here at UBBCentral and UBBDev as a public beta test of the code itself. Development is anything but dead, with weekly/monthly changelogs which show drastic changes in the codebase (this is a MAJOR rewrite), things are actually quite active; especially when one takes into account that the development team has day jobs and other outside obligations.

Plus, you know, the hints that we've been working on the Installer/Upgrade tool in the shoutbox and various postings...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!