What is it that you're attempting to do? UBB.threads is a forum software; it does not have "articles", it has "forums" and "threads" (a "forum" holds "threads").

It is important to note that any modifications to the forum software (scripts or template modifications) are generally unsupported.

What I'm assuming, without knowing your community in depth (though I'm probably the only one who worked with Eddie in the beginning of your forums), you're trying to edit threads in an "Articles" forum, which should be as simple as accessing that forum and clicking on an "Edit" link (like what you'd see under your post above, to the right). If your account does not have moderator, global moderator, or administrative control over that particular forum, you will not see an edit link for any post made by any user account other than your own.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!