We (UBB.Developers Network) are currently trying to put finishing touches on v7.6.0, there are still several items that need to be pushed out before a release can happen; but we've extensively tested SSL support and Mobile support over the entire development cycle.

Google is reading the forums as being mobile capable through search engine listings, though there are some caveats that some users are going to hit when going mobile; a HUGE one being that the forum is only going to be as wide as your widest images on the site, so if you have a large logo or non-responsive ad's, they may keep your site from being mobile (though for a large logo one should be able to set its max-width to be 100% and it should scale the size to fit within a mobile screen).

There is a donation button at UBBDev, as it's a development site (UBB.Developers Network provides development services for UBB.threads, it is in no way owned by UBBSystems or UBBCentral); UBBCentral is the owner of the UBB.threads product, and it would probably look tacky to process donations as well as script payments.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!