I tried to access your site, but I'm getting a database error message.

I found a bug trying to replicate this, under "My Stuff" there is a "Subscriptions" link which will show your users what subscriptions are available and which they belong to, the bug appears to be with a missing form method within the subscriptions.tpl file, find:
Code
<form action="{ubb url="ubb=subscription&id=`$subs[sub].group`"}">

Replace with:
Code
<form method="post" action="{ubb url="ubb=subscription&id=`$subs[sub].group`"}">

The bug should affect anyone with subscriptions since the HTML5 header was added in 7.5.8; HTML5 doesn't seem to want to allow a missing method to work, and since there is no method I guess it just doesn't send data.

The URL of the information to a specific subscription would be either (example ID is 6):
SE Friendly: ubbthreads.php/ubb/subscription/id/6
Non-Friendly: ubbthreads.php?ubb=subscription&id=6

The subscriptions file is the subscription list, the subscription file is for each "about" page, your link has subscriptions with an ID, where did you get this URL?

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!