I know this is an old post, but has there been any resolution to this problem? I didn't notice any mention in the 7.5.9 Changelog, and 7.6.0 changes to membermanage.php seem to be only cosmetic from a quick glance. I'm running 7.5.8
I've had this problem for a long time whenever I activate the Registration Queue. I only do that if there's a troll registering over and over, and deactivate it after he's gone. I last did it in 2014, and currently now (2017), and this happens to me in both Chrome and Firefox -- just like the OP reported.
I am not hosted via Mindraven but ASO. After performing an action, I get this error until I close ALL browser windows and relaunch. (The script name changes if I try to load the Forum List, so it's not just Member Management, but anything after that fails)
![[Linked Image from image.prntscr.com]](http://image.prntscr.com/image/384e33708ae945c9a290e02768fc73ea.png)