It's pretty involved (user avatars, user signatures, the compiled and non-compiled post data, and the pt's), but it's basically just MySQL Replace followed by rebuilding post content. Be sure to backup your databases before you begin any maintenance to the UBB.threads database.

The command should be run from the MySQL command line or at the very least PHPMyAdmin, and is CaSe SeNsItIvE, so if you've used different formatting for your domain, you'll need to pass all types of that formatting. An example, a client had MyWebsite.com MyWebSite.com mywebsite.com www.mywebsite.com www.MyWebsite.com www.MyWebSite.com in their database as entries for their domain; so each had to be run through the update (where I replaced everything with their lowercase non-www version).

Note that the SSL property is an entirely new property and it can take months to fully reindex your site; it won't be overnight, weekly, or even a month long thing, and depending on how much content you have, it can take some time for everything to be re-indexed.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!