A significant amount of coding has gone into the v7.6 series, including a significant portion of "what is everyone else doing" to see how various aspects work with modern browsing habits (IE, why things changed). A huge portion of changes are for various Internet Standards, HTML5 (previously we where HTML4 then xHTML), CSS3, even the characterset. Various items in these standards change, especially when one is dropped in favor of another.

I'm going to lump all of your Safari issues into one response, Safari will do what Safari wants, and Safari doesn't care about things like "Internet Standards" which is a huge part of what our development stands for. If you're having issues in Safari, please please please test it in Chrome or Firefox to see if it's a "quirk".

Gallery: The display for the gallery has been completely redone, we touched base with content providers (video and photo sharing sites), other forums, even Facebook; things have been streamlined on those sites since it's their bread and butter, we've taken a lot of input from their designs. As for not being able to copy the links, right click on a photo after it appears in lightbox (the popup) and choose "Copy Image Source" (or whatever your browser calls it). Same for the attachments on a post (image attachments in v761 will run through image compression options to save space).

Top: I'm not sure why the top link isn't visible when logged in on each post, however there is still a top link in the footer on the right.

Time Zone, should be as simple as selecting your personal timezone in the "Edit Preferences" page, then clicking the "Save Changes" button to update the page; please see the above note for Safari. I just logged onto your forums and changed my timezone as expected.

The previous, index, next buttons where removed from above Quick Reply, primarily for mobile comfortably. The Next/Previous links exist at the top of all thread pages.

Forum Help: I'm on W10, just tested on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge and the forum help displays without issue (see attachment); do you have something installed on your browser that is blocking javascript?

Videos: Yeah, you have a "bug", keep in mind that YouTube has several variations of their URLs, the regex we use to identify videos (which is quite comprehensive) doesn't like the additional coding in the URL: &index=3&list=PLiZG7sumVGBmFCfSHoc66ojVQ8VdSWFmq

Lines: As I mentioned via email, the way that tables are built are different going on; and some places will eventually not even be tables in the future; the Control Panel saw a complete overhaul in v760, and some content areas will eventually see alternating columns, but the Control Panel updates where a significant reason why v760 took so long to get out of the door.
Attachments
piano.jpg

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!