Originally Posted by AllenAyres
You're kidding right? I've been managing the site since 1999 and did most of the heavy lifting in writing the first set of xhtml-valid templates for .classic and .threads. I owned ubbdev and threadsdev the first 12-14 years, this ain't my first time to look at the templates. I appreciate the work you're doing now, but you're still what I'd consider a newbie here.

Confirm that you have wrappers in place. When I looked at your pages, I was unable to see any Table Wrapper HTML in them at all. Table Wrappers are important for correct forum display.

This is not UBB Classic, and the major version bump from UBB.threads7 v5.9 to v6.0 was intentional. The software is now responsive (mobile friendly) and passes HTML5 validation.

I will be the first one to admit that i used too many words to get your display issue resolved. I'm aware that you may have been able to correct the issue on your own. but you posted here looking for help. And this is the only intent I had. I am aware that you're not a stupid person. I respect all of the work I watched you do in the '00s. In fact, I believe you and I had shared positive words and some ideas in '02 - '05, IIRC.

The full intent of my post was beyond assisting you, it was to help anyone else with the same issues who comes across this post looking for a solution. They can read through the directions and resolve it on their own. Basically, my post wasnt 100% for you, it was to be part of an discussion archive of useful instructions for others with the same errors. please see it as that, and take away only what you need from it.

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com