Originally Posted by isaac
NOTES: While looking through your forum HTML with an HTML Validator, I noticed that the your custom header is opening, and attempting to wrap something, but it is not closing anything. I took a screenshot of your HTML for your reference.

This is not stock HTML, but was found on your pages. There is no closing HTML that I could find.
HTML
<!--begin header-->
<table style="width: 95%;background-color: black;spacing: 0;padding: 1;align: center;"><tr><td>
<table style="width:100%;border-spacing:0px;padding:5px;align:center;spacing: 0;background-color: #c0b9a9;"><tr><td style="vertical-align: top;">
<!--end header-->

You don't see the table close because the validator gives up at the calendar level. I open the table in the header and close it in the footer... has worked 15+ years now. Up to last week when for some reason I hazarded a chance to "upgrade" from 7.5.9 to 7.6

Originally Posted by isaac
If I had to take a guess, whoever was managing your forums at one time, was under the impression that a "wrapper" was a "forum wrapper," rather than a "table wrapper."

You're kidding right? I've been managing the site since 1999 and did most of the heavy lifting in writing the first set of xhtml-valid templates for .classic and .threads. I owned ubbdev and threadsdev the first 12-14 years, this ain't my first time to look at the templates. I appreciate the work you're doing now, but you're still what I'd consider a newbie here.

- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe