It was a group I added that I used the Group CP tool to move users from that group to default USER group and nothing that was original to UBB. I have not deleted the group I created. It was being used as the default group for new registrations and I wanted to stop using it and thought I had to move them out before I deleted the group I created in the CP.

I only hosed my user id access to the cp for some reason. I have not heard anything about other users. I still have access as a user with the one CP access seen in picture. I have not manually adjusted any db data as of yet besides changing issac to Administrator in ubbt_USER so he could poke around as I don’t have access theough the CP.

At this point I don’t think it has affected anyone but me. I will look for the db back up and attempt to replace db with it. Will be a first for me.


I am a Superstar! Testing signature here