Building Communities Since 1997
Features
Purchase
Docs
Community
Support
Member Area
Register
Log In
UBB.threads PHP Forum Software Community
Forums
All Posts Made By Geoff
Search
Advanced Forum Search
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Threads Created
| All Posts
All Posts Made By Geoff
Title
Forum
Post Time
Forum PHP 8.4 and MySQL 8.0 Transition Progress?
Version 7/8 Support
06/05/2026
11:02 PM
Re: PHP 8.x Errors
Version 7/8 Support
06/28/2024
2:24 AM
Re: PHP reached EOL
Suggestions and Feedback
01/29/2024
5:56 PM
Re: Show PDF
Bug Reports
10/10/2019
2:10 PM
Re: Show PDF
Bug Reports
10/09/2019
10:21 PM
Show PDF
Bug Reports
10/09/2019
5:33 AM
Re: Subscriptions Auto Return URL for PayPal
How Do I?
09/28/2019
12:46 PM
Subscription’s Auto Return URL for PayPal
How Do I?
09/27/2019
4:10 AM
Re: 7.6.2 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
09/18/2018
8:41 PM
PHP 7.2
Version 7/8 Support
09/13/2018
2:22 AM
Re: Must View Ad Island - Function Code?
How Do I?
01/24/2018
9:08 PM
Re: Must View Ad Island - Function Code?
How Do I?
01/24/2018
7:07 PM
Must View Ad Island - Function Code?
How Do I?
01/24/2018
6:46 PM
Re: Moderator 7.6.1.1 - Adding Issue?
Bug Reports
01/22/2018
11:13 PM
Re: Moderator 7.6.1.1 - Adding Issue?
Bug Reports
01/22/2018
8:35 PM
Moderator 7.6.1.1 - Adding Issue?
Bug Reports
01/22/2018
8:34 PM
Re: Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/19/2018
12:31 AM
Re: Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/19/2018
12:23 AM
Re: Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/18/2018
10:07 PM
Re: Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/18/2018
9:57 PM
Re: Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/18/2018
2:12 PM
Subscription Pending Auto Update to Active
How Do I?
01/18/2018
2:04 PM
Re: 7.6.1.1 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
01/17/2018
7:37 PM
Re: 7.6.1.1 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
01/17/2018
7:03 PM
Re: 7.6.1.1 Changelog Discussion
Changelog Discussions
01/17/2018
6:33 PM
Re: Page Overflow with Long URLs
Bug Reports
01/15/2018
8:57 PM
Re: Enable Spider Friendly Urls Issues
Bug Reports
01/15/2018
8:48 PM
Enable Spider Friendly Urls Issues
Bug Reports
01/15/2018
4:32 PM
Re: Attachments Not Uploading 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/12/2018
1:57 PM
Re: Attachments Not Uploading 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/11/2018
7:50 PM
Re: Locked out of CP after Moving Members Groups 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/11/2018
7:19 PM
Re: Locked out of CP after Moving Members Groups 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/10/2018
3:55 PM
Re: Moving Members in Groups Issue 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/10/2018
2:15 PM
Re: Moving Members in Groups Issue 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/10/2018
2:01 AM
Re: Moving Members in Groups Issue 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/10/2018
1:56 AM
Re: Moving Members in Groups Issue 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/10/2018
1:49 AM
Re: Attachments Not Uploading 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/09/2018
3:50 PM
Re: Moving Members in Groups Issue 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/09/2018
3:17 PM
Locked out of CP after Moving Members Groups 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/09/2018
3:06 PM
Re: Attachments Not Uploading 7.6.1
Bug Reports
01/09/2018
2:00 AM
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Sending...
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
Prevent anonymous users from browsing old threads?
by sw55 - 08/11/2026 4:06 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (
Phun
), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Default Style
UBBT70
UBBT70 - Dark
UBBT70 - Light
UBBT75
UBBT75 - Crimson
UBBT75 - Lime
UBBT75 - Marshmallow
UBBT75 - Mocha
UBBT75 - Zen
UBBT76
UBBT76 - Burgundy
UBBT76 - Cobalt
UBBT76 - Open Ink
UBBT76 - Open Mint
UBBT76 - Pine
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
UBBT80
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
UBBCentral
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)