BTW, images are both resized and compressed, if you use a visually low quality image (such as being able to actually see individual pixels) and it resizes it and it looks crappy, it'll still have a similar result with or without compression; a photo with high detail will produce a higher result after being resized.

The attached image has a resolution of 1,920px × 1,080px at 449 KB (459,885 bytes), and is compressed to 285.79 KB (292,646 bytes). Since it was under the indicated resolution (1920px) in the Control Panel it was not resized.
Attachments
sunflower.jpg


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!