Originally Posted by fuzzy47
I am able to see the stock share/like buttons on my forum when I use my phone. When I use both my Mac and Pc they are not there? Suggestions?
Well...
Originally Posted by fuzzy47
I do have AdBlock enabled, but it's also enabled on this site and I see all the share buttons, etc.
Originally Posted by fuzzy47
Disabled it on both the PC and Mac and still nothing shows up
Originally Posted by fuzzy47
And all of a sudden, after several minutes they are now showing up. Go figure. Anyway, Isaac, thank you for all your help.
Disable adblock and tracking protection again (or any other security plugins which would interrupt the execution of offsite content or social networks), it's blocking the Facebook API as it's a 3rd party site


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!