Quote
I can not seem to find the Body Onload file. Can someone tell the code for that.
Attached is a screenshot of the default "HTML Includes" settings for a fresh install of UBB.threads:

The default settings are: all fields are blank.


Quote
One other problem I am having is I cannot load an image using UBB, so something changed on that as well, help please?
Confirm that your forum paths are correct:
Control Panel / Master Settings: Database & Paths [Paths & URLs tab]


Quote
and why are we getting this error message, this has been going on for some time now???
Control Panel / Display: General [New Post/Reply Page Settings section]
"Maximum Number of Nested Quotes in a Post" - Enter a number for this setting. The default is 4.
Attachments
20180523_16-28-59.PNG

Last edited by isaac; 05/23/2018 7:42 PM.

current developer of UBB.threads php forum software
current release: UBB.threads 8.0.1 // wip: UBB.threads 8.1.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com