Looking for advice on a table (for want of a better term) problem....

We run a NFL football pool in a sort of table format... (I have a post in the test forum showing the layout and it has all the markups we use for font, bold etc)

Previously the user would "quote" the previous persons post, remove the "quote" tag at the beginning and end of the post, make their changes under their column in the table (where the .xxx is) and post.

On the old software the .xxx columns lined up under the names along the top so it was easy to see and edit your own picks.

Now they no longer line up with the names so you have to count which column from the left you need to edit to get your picks lined up.

When you preview the reply they do however show up correctly (or not if you didn't edit the right column tongue ).

We corrected the issue in previous software by using the "font:Courier New" tag as this assigns all characters the same physical size so the spacing worked out but that doesn't seem to be so now???

Please feel free to mess with my test thread.

Thanks for any and all thoughts/solutions - this is driving me nuts facepalm

One of the best lessons you can learn in life is to master how to remain calm --- Bruce Lee