The calendar page is the live adjusted default time (UTC), the calendar island is a cached based on the Public Calendar's "Portal Cache Settings" within the Control Panel (its stored so multiple hits to every page don't send un-needed requests to the database).

Missouri is -6 GMT (Central Time Zone), so at about 6 PM you'll see UTC hitting midnight.

The forum default timezones and time data are all admin side, so there isn't anything a user could really do to make changes.

It is currently almost noon PST and the date in the calendar here is still the 18th, as expected.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!