Originally Posted by Ruben
I am sure that isaac and Gizmo are aware of the issue. But with all the coding cleanup they have been working on plus getting UBB compatible with php7 ,they probably have not revisited the issue to see if it can be addressed yet.
Thanks Ruben thumbsup

Around July 2018, a lot of work had gone in to getting mature forums with an crazy amount of attachment files sorted out. The feature that Zarzal had "discovered" in UBBT 7.6.2 was a small part of that work. Gizmo has created three different tools for the job. I've modified one of those tools to further his work, for performing a related job. It really is a *job* though.

1) UBBT Orphand File Fix - deals with the database and removes the missing data items.
2) UBBT Attachments - deals with the files and moves the additional files.
3) UBBT Attachments DB - updates the database with the correct file sizes.
and...
4) UBBT Attachments Folder - populate the file sizes and image-dimensions of pre-UBB.threads 7.5 attached files.

I don't recall if those are the correct names. The tools were written over 6 months ago. Lots has happened since then.

For most people, these tools are unnecessary. For every one, the job is long and complex to perform. The tools may never be made public. As I also recall, these tools were basically created for "contracted work" or "as a favor." They may only become used as one of the many utilities that keep Gizmo on top of his game for being really good at what he does. If this sounds like a task you feel your forums need sorting, then you need to contact him and negotiate a price for either him to do the job, or for purchasing the tools from him -- but extreme warning, they do require deep knowledge of WTF you are doing, as they may break your whole forum and database if executed without any education of what step you're trying to do.

Current developer of UBB.threads PHP Forum Software
Current Release: UBBT 7.7.5 // Preview: UBBT 8.0.0
isaac @ id242.com // my forum @ CelicaHobby.com