Originally Posted by cegadm
At some point in the conversion soiree, my table names became all lowercase.
Unfortunately, that's how Windows works by default; which is a pain if you ever change over to a Linux host; as Linux hosts require everything be CaSe SeNsItIVe and the setting "lower_case_table_names" just says to use all lowercase.

When we migrate to v8 we've been discussing having all lowercase table and field names for compatibility with this option.

Originally Posted by cegadm
Additional forum settings fix: All users were imported as Moderators. This is a known bug and requires db manipulation or manually fixing each user in the Control Panel.
This is why I suggest upgrading to 7.2 then to the latest; I'll need to look at what got changed in the importer by a previous developer to make it incompatible with 7.2.

To "fix" this you'll need to hop through a couple of hoops, but basically what is happening is your group #2 users are now in the current group #2 which is Global Moderators, then #3 moderators (all of your users), etc.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!