Originally Posted by Ruben
graemlin section appears that all the original stock ones have been deleted or changed by someone.
Restoring all code, other than images provided in the package, to stock would be a start, we do not support any 3rd party modifications to coding... However, the line in your bug report is an eval which would indicate an issue with eval on your system.

Is PHP 7.0 the latest PHP7 available to your account on the machine? PHP7 was released in 2015 and is not even a supported build any longer; most hosts are running at least PHP7.2 from my experience... I'd run whatever the latest is, if there is a newer build available to you. I would also search any available php.ini files for "eval" and see if something is present that may be causing some sort of filtering.

Is this section of code the only area where eval is causing problems?

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!